• Conflict Resolution and Peer Mediation give students the core concepts they need to understand, and a calm, structured setting to work through routine conflicts that otherwise might escalate into serious bullying
• Social Skills help them apply the concepts through activities, role-play, and practice
• Cognitive Skills help them anticipate situations, assess whether certain skills are more likely to help face a bully, and when to get adult help
• Diversity Issues address many primary visible targets of bullying
• Anti-Bullying programs, specific lessons self-contained in our PeaceWorks curricula
• Programs to Reduce Isolation and Alienation and to Promote Respect, as part of the overall safe school and peaceful classroom environment, to mitigate circumstances that otherwise might foster bullying
Whichever of these you'd like to emphasize, you'll find our materials very user-friendly and easily adapted to different settings. Evaluations of our energetic, practical on-site trainings show that we can help make the program more vivid as a support for the core academic curriculum, even in schools who've used PeaceWorks for some time.
VIEW our curricula at all grade levels. Download sample pages and Tables of Contents.
READ publications and research summaries on our evidence-based programs
PLAN to bring our dynamic, practical trainings (in English and Spanish) to your school or district
CALL US NOW at (305) 576-5075, toll-free 1(800) 749-8838.